Marsha mentioned that beginning in January you are going to try meeting at 10:30 instead of 9:30, and do lunch instead of breakfast. Too bad I won't be there to start memorizing great lunch menus! But thanks to all those years of great breakfasts, I have a nice arsenal of ideas for brunch and breakfast menus.
I understand you took the book The Girls from Ames off the list for reading. No problem, but I'll just tell you if you are looking for a good read (true story) about friendships, I think you will like it.
Another note - you may have noticed the new look on the blog. Thanks to Audrey for designing it, and my new blog design at Joyful Reader. (Sorry Kathy, but I took the purple design for myself. You can look at it all you want when you read my blog!) Also, on the sidebar of my blog there is a green square matching the design of this blog that says Crazy Ladies. If you click on that green square it will bring you directly over to this blog. (Give it a try).
3 comments:
I loved "looking For Salvation at the Dairy Queen" and am looking forward to discussing it in January.
Thanks for keeping us updated Diane.
Thank you Audrey for the great blog design, it's awesome!
Hey, when did The Girls from Ames get taken off?? I am LOVING the book!!
Post a Comment