May's book is Onions in the Stew by Betty MacDonald, then June's is The Help by Kathryn Stockett (perhaps the best book I've read this year).
Here are the books for the summer:

84 Charing Cross Road
by Helene Hanff
July 23 at Shelley's
Delightfully written, very interesting - and true.

Any Mary Daheim book from her Bed and Breakfast Mystery series
The first book is Just Desserts
August 13 at Janie's
These books take place on Queen Anne Hill. Marsha and Shelley especially should enjoy these. I've read several of them. I think I like her Alpine Advocate series a little better (takes place in an imaginary town up by Stevens Pass)


Robinson Crusoe
by Daniel Defoe
September 10 at Wendy's
I read this many many years ago, and liked it.
2 comments:
Thanks Diane for posting the new info! Can't wait to have you here next month!
Love ya!
Karen
You are meeting on August 13! We will be in Bellevue for Dennis' class reunion that weekend! If I can work it out, we'll fly up Thursday night so I can join you on Friday!
Sandra
Post a Comment