Monday, January 13, 2014

2014

Congratulations! We have set up our reading schedule for 2014!

There are a couple of months that have not yet been decided, they will be posted as soon as known.

February 21, at Sherrie Gerber's
The 100 Year Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared
by Jonas Jonasson

March 21, at Gloria Hough's
My Name Is Mary Sutter
by Robin Oliveira 
 
April 18, at Marsha Porter 's
Songs of Willow Frost
by Jamie Ford
 
May 16, at Val Kenealey's
The Boys in the Boat: Nine Americans and Their Epic Quest for Gold at the 1936 Olympics
by Daniel Brown
 
June 13, at Barb McCurdy's
The Art of Racing in the Rain
by Garth Stein
 
 
July 11, at Wendy Howe's
The Invention of Wings
by Sue Monk Kidd
 
August - Bye

September 5, at Kathy Bruner's
Laugh With the Moon
by Shana Burg

October 3, at Melanie Veazey's to be decided

November 14, at Tamara Badger's to be decided

December 12, at Karen Perry's
Wonder
by R. J. Palacio

4 comments:

Marsha said...

Three cheers for Melanie. If I were doing this, I'd still be trying to copy a book cover to post on the blog. Thanks to Diane for many years of dutiful service in starting the blog.
Marsha

Marsha said...

Three cheers for Melanie. If I were doing this, I'd still be trying to copy a book cover to post on the blog. Thanks to Diane for many years of dutiful service in starting the blog.
Marsha

Unknown said...

Still learning, have to figure out how to post pictures on the sideline. ;-)

Sandra A said...

Woo hoo! The blog is up and running again! I have missed you all sooooooo much! When are we doing an overnighter? Huh, huh, huh?