Congrats on the wedding and on the photo-posting! I love this picture - you can definitely tell who was 'working' that wedding - the people with no shoes!
The suit looks good! What a fun picture. I'm ready to go check out the rest of them. Isn't it nice to have a wedding over and done with? Now you can sit back and enjoy the results - marriage and pictures.
3 comments:
Congrats on the wedding and on the photo-posting! I love this picture - you can definitely tell who was 'working' that wedding - the people with no shoes!
Love you all, Sandra
I had my shoes off about half way through the reception. That's me on the left as they are leaving the building.
Marsha
The suit looks good! What a fun picture. I'm ready to go check out the rest of them. Isn't it nice to have a wedding over and done with? Now you can sit back and enjoy the results - marriage and pictures.
Post a Comment