I'm trying out a new color template for our blog. I hope you like it. Of course, I couldn't do it without my resident blog expert - Audrey. (What would we do without our computer-literate children?)
I love the look of the blog and the pictures are great! I have been looking all along, just not commenting! Thanks to everyone who has posted all of the great pictures and comments. Everyone seems to have a blog these days! I spent a while this morning looking at my kids and my nieces and their friends blogs. What a great way to keep up on each other! Book club was great Gloria and I even want the spinach shake recipe! If we could work out a Leavenworth or similar trip in the next few months that would be great. I head to California and Utah in April and then Texas in May and I know that Marsha and Kathy and Valerie are traveling soon also, but it would be fun to work something out. Too bad we couldn't have worked something out for when Diane is here next week. Sandra, we got to see Karina and your sweet grandbaby on Sunday! He is so cute! Have a great day everyone! I am headed down to Marsha's to quilt! Karen
Love the blog. I check in often to keep up on your lives. I am available after April 15 for Leavenworth. RuthAnne Day and I will be at Womens Conference at BYU from April 30 to May 3, then I think I may be unemployed. So catch me before I find another job!!!! I miss my grandboy. Karina called today - he wouldn't talk to me, but I heard him laugh!
3 comments:
I love the look of the blog and the pictures are great! I have been looking all along, just not commenting! Thanks to everyone who has posted all of the great pictures and comments. Everyone seems to have a blog these days! I spent a while this morning looking at my kids and my nieces and their friends blogs. What a great way to keep up on each other!
Book club was great Gloria and I even want the spinach shake recipe!
If we could work out a Leavenworth or similar trip in the next few months that would be great. I head to California and Utah in April and then Texas in May and I know that Marsha and Kathy and Valerie are traveling soon also, but it would be fun to work something out. Too bad we couldn't have worked something out for when Diane is here next week.
Sandra, we got to see Karina and your sweet grandbaby on Sunday! He is so cute!
Have a great day everyone! I am headed down to Marsha's to quilt!
Karen
No worries about no extended trip this time - I'll come again!
Love the blog. I check in often to keep up on your lives. I am available after April 15 for Leavenworth. RuthAnne Day and I will be at Womens Conference at BYU from April 30 to May 3, then I think I may be unemployed. So catch me before I find another job!!!! I miss my grandboy. Karina called today - he wouldn't talk to me, but I heard him laugh!
Sandra
Post a Comment