Thanks to Gloria for providing a few more pictures! Here are Diane and Marsha with their breakfast feast. (99% prepared by Marsha, 1% prepared by Diane).

Here is Marsha slaving away for her beloved friends - a custom made omelet for each of us!

What a beautiful presentation. Hmm, I wonder if I even contributed 1%?

Well, I did contribute 100% every time I played a game. But then, so did everyone else.


I guess we were too busy playing to take more pictures of us playing - considering how much time we spent doing it. We'll have to go again so we have more photo-ops.
1 comment:
I am going private with my blog. If I haven't already sent you an invite to view it, and you would like one, email me at klenaek at gmail dot com and I will send you one. also changing blog name to klenaek@blogspot.com. Thanks!
Kirstin Kenealey
Post a Comment