Tuesday, May 27, 2008

More Leavenworth Pictures

Thanks for a fabulous few days! I had a wonderful, bucket-filling time. Just what I needed. Thank you all for your wonderful friendships. Next time maybe we can all come. (Sandra, no one got a great video like you did last time. We just need you there for that). We missed Martha, who was supposed to come up on Thursday, but things sure worked out the best for her! Congratulations on Ben's call.

Here are a few pictures from my camera - actually, they are all the pictures I have that are worth posting. Luckily the man on the street took as good a picture as he did.
Here are some more casual moments:

Thursday afternoon Diane, Valerie, Karen and Tamara went over to the 18 hole putting green golf course. It soon became evident that Tamara far outshone the rest of us in skill. Here's Tamara giving me a few tips - too little too late, I'm afraid.
Karen takes careful aim, then watches Valerie while she takes careful aim. After that, Tamara shows us all how it should be done:
Diane and Tamara:
Karen and Valerie:
Here we are with the resident golf pro. He wasn't much help.

2 comments:

Crazy Ladies said...

Thanks for posting the photos and the recipes. I can hardly wait for September and the trip to Victoria. I miss you all so much. Sandra

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I hope I always have good friends to surround myself with and have a good time! :-) Love you all, you are such good examples to me.
Kirstin