Thank you all for using the blog so well! It is nice for me to see everyone enjoying it. One thing that I think is hard to remember is to check the comments after the blog - that's where some more of the details sometimes show up, like for our trip. If you want, I can have an email sent to you when a new comment shows up on the blog. Just let me know, and I'll do that. It won't tell you when a new blog is on... you'll just have to keep checking the site regularly for that!
Gloria, do you and Carolyn mind if Trish and I do dinner on Wednesday, and you and Carolyn do it on Thursday? If it's a problem, let us know. Otherwise we'll plan on Wednesday.
2 comments:
I would love an email telling me when a new comment has been posted. I always look at my email, but don't always get to the blogs... and even though I may not be commenting, I am reading them!
Have a great Mother's Day everyone!
Karen
Me too! I would love an email reminder. I forget to check in.
Sandra
Post a Comment