I have been awake now for 90 minutes knowing that there is nothing I can do at this crazy hour but my mind won't let me sleep. BreAnn is going through the temple tonight for her endowments and then tomorrow night we are having a wedding dinner. I know things will be wonderful but I am so tired I am almost hoping that no one shows. The only thing that is keeping me sane is Leavenworth. I called Diane the other day to find out if we are checking our luggage or doing carry-on. She laughed.
I just want all of you to know how much I love you and feel your support. I appreciate so much that you planned Leavenworth so that I could come. I told Bruce that I wished that he and I were doing something but truth is I am glad I am going to be with each of you. Now is when you need your friends.
One week and counting!! Trish
2 comments:
Trish, everything will be wonderful. I wish I could go to Leavenworth with you. I think of you all often (and replay that silly video of you all laughing). It gets kinda lonely down (up?) here in Big Bear sometimes. I don't think I will ever find friends I love as much as my Crazy Ladies.
Sandra
Trish, hang in there. It will all be over soon and I'm sure things will be great. Remind me to tell you of the dream I had about Emily's reception when we get to Leavenworth. If I told you now you would have nightmares. You'll have a good laugh when you hear it. We'll be together in just one week.
Party On!!!
Post a Comment