

Yesterday there was a bridal shower for BreAnn. Beth, Audrey, and I drove all the way up to Farmington - it was well worth it! We had a fun time, and it was fun to see all of Trish's family - most of whom I've met and feel I really know. BreAnn looks great, and I'm sure will be a beautiful bride IN LESS THAN TWO WEEKS! Can you believe it? Our two girls will be married almost exactly 6 months apart. Who would have thought?
2 comments:
Trish,
Great picture of you and Diane. How's your stress level? I can certainly relate to what you're going through right now.
Just click your red slippers and keep saying, "There's no place like Leavenworth, there's no place like Leavenworth. In a mere two and a half weeks it will happen.
Marsha
Trish
Wish we could all have been there to celebrate with Breann! A year ago I was just a few days away from Kevin's wedding.... it is easier as mother of the groom, but it is still crazy! Have fun and keep on smiling!
Love you!
Karen
Post a Comment