
Yesterday and today are graduation at BYU. Audrey received her Master of Arts degree in Mathematics Education. Kevin Perry received his Bachelor of Science in Computer Science. The programs were great - Kevin and Audrey's majors are in the same college, so we were all at the convocation together this morning when they called each person, and handed them their diploma cover. (Karen, if you want to add a picture of Kevin, go right ahead...)
Congratulations to the graduates!
Oops! How could I forget Justin Bruner??? Kathy, if you email me a photo, I'll add it on here...Can you believe it, three of our kids? I hope I'm not forgetting anyone else!
2 comments:
Congratulations to both Audrey and Kevin, but more importantly to Diane and Karen for encouraging their kids to get an education. Way to go Moms! Great picture Diane. Thanks for sharing.
Marsha
I would add a picture if I knew how! I will have to get Jannette to join me in my office later tonight to help me through it!
Karen
Post a Comment