Monday, April 7, 2008

Rules



Katie is finishing her degree in Special Education and recommended a book to our book club. In her words, "Mom, I think your book club should read this book." It's a quick read.
RULES by Cynthia Lord
Frustrated at life with an autistic brother, twelve-year-old Catherine longs for a normal existence but her world is further complicated by a friendship with a young paraplegic.
OK, I tried to put a picture of the book cover in this post like Diane did, but failed miserably. Help Diane!!
Marsha

3 comments:

audrey said...

I went to the library website, and looked up the book. Then I right clicked on the picture and said to save picture as... and saved it to my desktop. Then when I went to write the blog, I put it in just like any other picture. I'm sure there's an easier way, but that's how I did it. Good luck!

Diane said...

Okay, I don't know what happened there, but Audrey did not do that last comment - I did. Although Audrey probably could have done it easier than I did.

Crazy Ladies said...

Can't make it to the meeting for this book - but wanted to thank you for picking it. I think I will start my own list of rules for life. I have found myself looking at situations as they happen thinking 'what is the rule for this'.

See you soon, Sandra