Thursday, May 8, 2008

Leavenworth Meals

Thanks, Marsha and Tamara, for organizing the food and possible lunch at a fabulous place. Carolyn and I will take care of one dinner.

I did send this message per e-mail because I know that not everybody looks at the blog. But I am happy to repeat it on our blog.

I am very excited about our upcoming trip to Leavenworth. Whoever said "Food, hand and foot, food, hand and foot, more food, hand and foot..." My sentiments exactly!

Gloria

2 comments:

Crazy Ladies said...

Food, Hand and Foot, food, Hand and Foot, food, Hand and Foot.
That was me. Doesn't that sound like the perfect day. I may go for a second time of staying in my pajamas all day. My other plan is to possibly take a field trip to Entiat. It's on the way to Chelan..about 30-45 min. from Leavenworth... and we(Cole and I)have wanted to see what was available for vacation property. They say it will be the next Chelan. Since I'm not much for scouring the shops in Leavenworth I may do a quick run to Entiat. Anyone else interested in going exploring with me?
Marsha

Diane said...

I might be up for a trip. Let's see how it goes.