
Marsha posted about this book in April - and Sandra just made a comment on it - I just wanted to add my approval. I thought this was an outstanding book, and I think you will all really enjoy it. I wish I could be at the pool party to discuss it.
Marsha, you'd better post some rules for everyone to obey around the pool so that nothing goes wrong. You know how these ladies can be so crazy.
Another comment that is off the subject: for those of you who have seen Mamma Mia!, when the mom (Meryl Streep) picks up her friends from the boat, and they are all jumping and screaming on the dock it made me think of how I feel when I get together with all of you. Hopefully we are a tiny bit more in control (although I think Marsha might not think so...), but inside it feels the same.
2 comments:
I'm sorry I always seem like such a "stick in the mud". I'm looking forward to our trip to Victoria. Maybe I'll get a little crazy. Ican tip-toe through the tulips at Butchart....oh wait the tulips have all died. No tip-toeing for me.
re: Victoria
Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?
Sandra
Post a Comment