Here's a tentative list:
speed scrabble
five crowns
wizard (Tamara's up the river down the river alternative)
rook cards in general
hand and foot cards (just in case...)
All those are pretty compact. Add any I've left off that you'd like to play.
Here's a map of Victoria, in case you'd like to plan ahead on any place you'd like to visit (smile)

Specifically, here's a map to Heathergate House (the little red ballon points to the Heathergate house: let's all memorize it so we won't get lost). I'm pretty sure I remember how to get there almost as well as I remember all the food we eat. Let's be sure and remember that first awful restaurant we ate at so that we don't go there again. The restaurant last time was very good, I thought.
I think I already know what I will order for breakfast...
I'm looking forward to beautiful flowers (Butchart), and beautiful friends (all of you). I only wish we could all come. 
It will be great!
5 comments:
Yeah!! Speed scrabble was soooo much fun and so frustrating - I can't wait. I'll bring something to crochet while you do those card games. That way I am free to document the craziness digitally! I will bring an extra memory card!
Can't wait to see you all and jump and down and scream and stuff!
Sandra
Yeah!
Can't wait to play and see everyone!
Sandra, what other games besides speed scrabble do you like? We love having our own videographer, but we want you to play with us too!
22 days.....
Karen
I'll play just about anything that isn't cards. I just don't like card games. Taboo, Catchphrase (I can fit that one in my suitcase) Scrabble, Boggle, trivia games, that kind of stuff. And of course, Mexican Train.
See you soon!
Sandra
I love all games. Bring on the boggle (also small), catch phrase (we'll have enough people to have a good game) and any others.
Party on!
Post a Comment