Here's what I got in Victoria: five pounds- thanks to Janie and Marsha (and I'm not talking British money here), my good soap, a fun game, one very cute hat, and one flying monkey (the hit of Sunday dinner - Matthew can't decide if he's terrified of it, or it's the most fun he's had since Christmas).
I had so much fun! I needed that time with my friends. Talk, walk, games, food, talk, walk, games, food - what more could I need? Now I don't want to face the reality of home. But it will be easier because I had time to refill my bucket. Thank you all.
Here are also the first round of my pictures. I've still got to download off my camera. These are the ones from my phone.
Sandra

Tamara

Trish

Valerie

Gloria

Janie

Karen

Kathy

Marsha

I'm going to put these on my blog too - double indemnity.
No comments:
Post a Comment