Monday, September 29, 2008

Even More Victoria Photos -September 2008

Our home for three days in Victoria.
The front of the cottage. Marsha, Kathy, Gloria, Sandra, Janie, Diane, Tamara, Valerie, Trish, and Karen Diane behind the camera.
Diane explaining something to all of us at Roger's Soda Fountain...........Everything was Yummy!


Trish doing a little early Christmas shopping.

Sandra and Kathy
Tamara and Karen
Valerie, Diane, Tamara, Karen, Gloria and Janie

Afternoon tea at Blethering Place in Oak Bay.


Our cute waitress at Blethering Place.


Heading out from Heathergate House for our hike back to the Victoria Clipper.




Our boat at the dock............awaiting our return. Farewell Victoria..........until next time.

3 comments:

Marsha said...

I tried not to duplicate any photos. When I was done I looked at Diane's post and we had posted the same photo of the group at Heathergate House. I figure it was such a great picture that it deserves to be posted twice.
What a great time we had.

Crazy Ladies said...

Where are the videos?
Sandra

Marsha said...

OK, OK, I'll work on that next. My poor little technology challenged brain can only learn so much at a time.