Sunday, December 14, 2008

Upcoming Books

I've only read Crow Lake, so I'm really looking forward to reading the rest of these!
January 9 at Martha Pronk's
Crow Lake by Mary Lawson

February 13 at Carolyn Monaco's
Our Endangered Values: America's Moral Crisis by Jimmy Carter


March 13 at Gloria Hough's
What is the What by Dave Eggers


April 10 at Kathy Bruner's
A Month of Summer by Lisa Wingate

6 comments:

Marsha said...

Thanks Diane. I knew you would be able to accomplish the task in a timely manner. Me, I'd still be hunting for the book covers. Thanks dear friend to us all.
Marsha

Crazy Ladies said...

How cool are you!! That is super awesome to see the covers of the books!! If it were me, I'd still using my Crayola 64 box to get the right colors to color the book covers. You ROck!!

Marsha said...

All right.....who posted the comment about the Crayola 64?? I'm guessing Kathy. Ladies, remember to sign your name when you leave a comment unless you have a gmail account that you sign in with and then it automatically signs your name. Do I have that right Diane???

Diane said...

It is hard to remember to sign your name. But it's fun to know who put the comment in. If you do have a gmail account, let me know and I'll send you an invite so that you can sign in with that account and you don't have to remember to identify yourself.

I love reading the comments whether or not they are signed - so keep them coming.

Sandra A said...

I guessed Kathy on the Crayola comment, too. It just sounded like you! Hey, we got tons of snow in Big Bear. If you wanna see, I posted pictures on my blog.
http://andersonsofbigbear.blogspot.com/

Crazy Ladies said...

I DON"T WANT TO SIGN MY NAME!! I only do that to make Marsh smile:)