Ladies,
FYI....I was at Costco in Woodinville today and they have the book for $12.49.........hardback. I've had a hold at the library for weeks and today I was #46 of 454 holds on 154 books. With my calculations I figure I'll get the book mid June which is when we're supposed to be reading The Hunger Games. I've heard rave reviews about this title so figure it might be one I would want to have for my bookshelves. Just thought you'd like to know.
3 comments:
I bought the book, and I'm very glad. I would have gone out and bought it after I read it. Our Costco here hasn't had it for weeks, so jump on it if you want the book. It's worth it.
I loved this book and also bought it!
Karen
Buy it. It's a keeper. Just finished reading it last night. Think I'll read it again.
Post a Comment