The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
by Mary Ann Shaffer
This is one of my new personal favorites. I'm ready to read it again!
The Hunger Games
by Suzanne Collins
Hold on to your hat! This one will keep you on the edge of your seats.
State of the Onion
by Julie Hyzy
You know how I love a good mystery. This qualifies! The sequel is great too.
Three Cups of Tea - One Man's Mission to Fight Terrorism and Build Nations - One School at a Time
by Greg Mortensen
Some of these are popular books - get them soon! You've got some great reading ahead of you. Maybe I'll make it to one of the book groups....meanwhile, I'll be thinking about you as I read the books.




4 comments:
I just finished A Month of Summers and I enjoyed it. I have liked all of Lisa Wingate's books though. I am looking forward to the other books on the list... I have 3 of them to take on my cruise with me next week!
Karen
Karen, I'm jealous! Have a great time on your cruise!
Diane,
Thanks for posting all our upcoming events. You're not even here and you still do all the work.
This way I don't feel so far away
Post a Comment