Saturday, January 24, 2009

House of Mirth rebuttal

Excuse me! I beg to differ with Diane's opinion. Notice the bookcover she chose. Well I'd want to kill myself too if I looked like that. Look what I found after a quick search through Amazon's selection............... Does this woman with the plunging neckline and sly grin on her face look like someone that was considering suicide? I think not. Looks to me as though this woman had a fair bit of mirth.

3 comments:

Diane said...

I stand firmly behind my post.

Marsha said...

Me too. Look at that woman's face.....so full of mirth.

Crazy Ladies said...

To my friends who are full of such "mirth".... thanks for the laughs. I never even read this book and I still remember it more that many of the others! Just as we couldn't agree in bookclub on the outcome of the book, the 'proof' of her mirthfulness can't be decided by the pictures!

Karen