Friday, January 23, 2009

January Book Club

Tamara, Diane, Karen, and Janie...........just four of our great chefs this morning.

There was a change of plans for today's meeting. Martha flew in from London last night with a terrible cold and was concerned that she might be contagious. We held our meeting at my house and everyone pitched in with the cooking. I don't think anyone went home hungry. Thanks ladies for all your help.

We talked about adding a short synopsis of the books we've read. I don't know about the rest of you, but I quickly forget what a book is about, even after a very short time. If you're willing to help write some of these, that would be great. We never came to a conclusion of how to accomplish the task. We could use the library's or Amazon's synopsis to get us started.
Any ideas??
You have just three weeks to read our next book, "Our Endangered Values" by Jimmy Carter.
Happy Reading

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Thank you again Marsha for a wonderful breakfast, the fruit salad looks so pretty, great job Valerie!