Karen L, Carolyn, Gloria, Tamara, Karen P
Mareen, Diane (one of my better hair days), Janie
My wonderful friends:Karen L, Marsha, Gloria, Diane, Mareen, Karen P
Janie, Carolyn, Kathy, Tamara
Check out this great quilt! (I managed to get the pictures in order this time).Another goodbye?? Will these people ever stop leaving?
I was actually surprised to get the quilt. (It's not too hard to fool me). I was trying to spend as much time with my friends as I could before I left, and I didn't think there would be any time left for anyone to make their squares. I love my quilt, and it is always in my living room - right where I can see it and think of all of you. Believe me, I miss my friends. I try to come back as often as possible, but it just isn't often enough. Thanks for including me (and all the other runaways) whenever we come, and in all the fun trips. What would I do without you?
No comments:
Post a Comment